Startup Legal Basics| Employment Law Basics for Startups |101 on Founders Agreement
The DIY (Do it yourself) Entrepreneur: With Legal Basics for Startups & Entrepreneurs
Saturday, December 14, 2013, at 9:45 AM
Venue: New Delhi YMCA Tourist Hostel, Conference Room,
1 Jai Singh Road, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001, Delhi(map)
Here comes the next meetup in the ‘DIY Entrepreneur’ series, which will equip the entrepreneurs and the wannabe entrepreneurs with the legal skills required for their ventures. The knowledge will help you tackle the legal issues encountered during the life cycle of a business. There’ll be discussions on common legal mistakes and the steps to avoid them.
We’ll also have our routine sections ‘Ask an expert’ and ‘Startup showcase. The detailed agenda of the program is given below.
1) Session on legal aspects of Startups: We’ll have our expert partner Rahul Dev, an international author,speaker and business lawyer; he’ll talk about the legal Do’s and Don’ts of startups, the right legal business structure,Intellectual Property (IP), the legal aspects of brand names, branding strategy & trademarks, company incorporation etc. In short you’ll be equipped with all the legal basics you need in your entrepreneurial journey.
2) Ask an expert: We’ll have experts from the branding, business strategy and legal domains to answer all your queries about your ventures, startup and startup ideas in this section. Here are our expert partners:
• Rahul Dev, Founder, Tech Corp Legal LLP (http://www.advocaterahuldev.com/)
The “Legal Advisory Partners” for “Wannapreneur To Entrepreneur”
• Rishab Narula & Gaurav, Founders, Biz Research Labs
The “Strategy Consulting Partners” of “Wannapreneur To Entrepreneur”
• Shobhit & Lily, Founders, Brand Diaries
The “Branding & Marketing Partners” of “Wannapreneur To Entrepreneur”
3) Showcase your startup/ideas: You can showcase your startups or startup ideas using presentations etc. for spreading the word or soliciting some feedback.
4) Networking: In the end it will be open to networking. Go ahead and network as you please.
To register for the Startup event: Click Here
If you have any question related to your business, contact us today !!
Past Legal Events:
“Trademark Law Case Study: FoodieBay (Zomato) vs. Ebay” | Avoid Legal Mistakes – Legal Guide & Tips for Startups
DIY (Do it yourself) Entrepreneur: Learn it with Experts|Legal Advisory Partners for Wannapreneur To Entrepreneur