LORD Internship Program
At LORD, we understand that our younger colleagues are often expected to quickly adapt to the high paced work environment in which we operate.
Our Internship Programme helps law students understand how we operate and equips them to the challenges after law school. It also provides a platform to the Interns to demonstrate their potential with the aim to bring out the best in the Interns by challenging them and helping them take the first few steps towards qualifying as lawyers.
Applicants should apply online at least 2 – 3 months in advance of the month during which Internship is sought. If any difficulty is encountered in applying online, you may forward the application to kg (at) gipresearch (dot) com along with the following documents.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two Writing Samples
As a general guide, an Intern at LORD should have the following:
- Superior Academic Credentials
- Right Attitude, and Temperament to Learn
- Be a Team Player
- High in Motivation and Energy
- Show Good Initiative
- Have Excellent Interpersonal Skills
The applicant will be informed via email of the Firm’s decision, usually within three weeks of application.
- Students who have completed at least 3 years of the 5 year Law Programme
- Students of the 2nd and final year of the 3 year LL.B Programme
- Students who have appeared in their final year of law examination and waiting for their results
- Fresh Law Graduates
- Students of LL.M. programme, and
- Engineering Students having certification degree in Patent Search and Analytics.