Taxation Laws Consultancy
- Business restructuring/acquisition in India
- Consultancy and Training Services on Direct Tax Code (DTC)
- Income Tax filing for Corporates / Firms, Individuals / HUFs / Trusts
- Opinion on Service Tax matters
- Opinion on Value Added Tax matters
- Consultancy and Training Services on Goods and Service Tax (GST)
We Advise on the Beneficial Provisions of Certain Tax Treaties Executed by India.
- Capital Structuring (Equity / Preference / Local Debt / Foreign Currency Debt / Convertible Instruments) Factoring Multiple Tax and Regulatory Implications.
- Tax efficient Profit Repatriation Strategies – Buy Back of Shares, Capital Reduction, etc.
- Tax efficient Cash Repatriation Strategies – Fees for technical know-how, Management / Consultancy Fees, Cost Sharing / Allocations, Interest Payment through Debt Funding, guarantee commission, referral fee, assignment fee, etc.
- Compensation Structuring for Employees – Components of Salary can be structured such that the Tax Liability of an Employee is reduced to the extent possible.
- Review of Agreements from a Tax, Transfer Pricing and Regulatory Perspective
- Deputation Structures
We Draft Agreements for Preparation and Filing of :
- Return of Income (for Corporates / Firms, Individuals / HUFs / Trusts)
- Quarterly Withholding Tax Returns / Statements
- Withholding Tax Certificates (Salary and Others)
Rahul and team have been consistent in their legal support to Servolve. Their expertise in law and understanding of the start up ecology is a unique mix that is not easy to find. As a person I have found Rahul to be of high integrity and caliber.
We needed a quick but detailed patent invalidity analysis in a short time frame, and Rahul Dev, Advocate, provided quick turn around and excellent claim charts and identified prior art patents.
– Kermit Lopez, Patent Attorney, ORTIZ & LOPEZ, PLLC
Prity is a devoted and detailed professional dealing with very complex assessments in the field of Intellectual Property. Always reachable and responsive showing all the time a great degree of empathy and listening and a good knowledge of the field.
Dr Madhuresh Sethi Ph.D, R & D