Patents | Designs | Trade Marks | Geographical Indications IP India| List of Granted Patents by Indian Patent Office
We at Tech Corp Legal LLP regularly POST such updates with details of International Patent Laws, and International Patent Procedures. Our team is proficient in services related to International Patents, PCT Filings, PCT National Phase in India, Patent Searches, Patent Drafting Services, Patent Claim Construction, Patent Drafting From Invention Disclosure Form, Patent Drafting to Indian Companies, Patent Draft for foreign inventors, Patent Oppositions, Pre-grant Patent Opposition in India, Post-grant Patent Opposition in India, Patent Infringement in India, Patent Drafting in India, USPTO Patent Drafting, EPO Patent Drafting, Patents, Trademarks, Copyrights, Designs, Domain Names, Geographical Indications, Layout Design of Semiconductor Integrated Circuits, Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights etc.
List of Latest Patents Granted by Indian Patent Office in 2013 – 2014
- #Konkan_Railway_Corporation granted #patent for #Track_Switching_System For Elevated Suspended Coach Transportation System #IPO http://goo.gl/h16RJZ #patentnews
- #TaserInternational granted #patent for #Systems &Methods #Describing DeploymentUnit, #Indian_Patent_News, #IPO http://goo.gl/6flk4D
- #Teijin Limited granted #patent for #Cellulose Derivative #Indian Patent News, #IPO http://goo.gl/EBtaCh #patentgrantindia #Patentnews
- #Nippon Shokubai granted #patent for #Water_Absorbing_Resin_With_Improved_Internal #Structure & Manufacturing Method #IPO #patentgrantindia http://goo.gl/Nvgsy6
- #Qualcomm_Incorporated granted #patent for #Reduced Terminal_Power_Consumption #IPO http://goo.gl/Gf91R0 #patentgrantindia #Patentnews
- #Ciba Holding granted #patent for #Lubricating_Oil_Composition #Indian Patent News #IPO http://goo.gl/FmF10s #patentgrantindia #PatentNews
- #Ambrx granted #patent for #Improved_Human Interferon Molecules #Indian Patent News, #IPO http://goo.gl/W8H4rX #patentgrantindia #PatentNews
- #Devgen granted #patent for Methods Controlling Pests Using #RNAI #Indian Patent News, #IPO http://goo.gl/R54yDt #patentgrantindia #Patentnews
- #Shilpa_Medicare granted #patent for #Improved_Process_For #Preparation_Of Irinotecan Hydrochloride Trihydrate #IPO http://goo.gl/4YtF0b #Patentnews
- #Dow Global Technologies granted #patent for #Thin_Foamed_Polyethylene_Sheets #IPO http://goo.gl/QK2RWw #patentgrantindia #Patentnews
- #The_University_Of_Tokyo granted #patent for #Material_Comprising #First_Polyrotaxane #Method_For_Preparing Same #IPO http://goo.gl/0M8fDP #patentgrantindia #Patentnews
- #Tata_Steel granted #patent for Method Of Producing Defect Free High Strength Rephosphorised Interstitial Free Galvannealed Steel Sheet #IPOhttp://goo.gl/RtrDn3
- #GeIonics granted #patent for #Improved Electrodialysis System & Process, Indian Patent News, #IPO http://goo.gl/L8jRuV #patentgrantindia
- #Demoxi granted #patent for #System & Method For #NavigatinContent in an Item #Indian Patent News #IPO http://goo.gl/iYUcuJ #patentgrantindia
- #AlcatelLucent granted #patent for Network Statistics Processing Device For Communication Network #IPO http://goo.gl/rHw5xn #patentgrantindia
International Patent Filing in India FAQ
Does an International Patent Application filed under Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) designating India be treated as a patent application for grant of patent under the Indian Patent 1970 Act?
Yes, an international patent application filed under Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) designating India shall be treated as a patent application for patent under the Indian Patent Act if filed within 31 months from the earliest priority date of the patent application before the Indian Patent Office.
Will filing a patent application under PCT grant worldwide patent protection?
No, the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) patent application doesn’t provide universal or worldwide protection for a claimed invention. The international patent application only provides interim way out to extend the time line for filing the patent application in other foreign countries. The time available under Paris Convention for securing priority of the patent application in other countries is 12 months from the date of initial filing. Under the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT), the time available could be as much as minimum 20 and maximum 31 months in case of India. Moreover, a patent inventor is also benefited by the international search report prepared under the PCT system to be sure that the claimed patent invention is novel and non-obvious to a person skilled in the art. The patent inventor can also select for preliminary examination before filing in other foreign countries to be very positive about the patentability of the claimed invention.
Required Details and Patent forms for filing of Patent Application in India | National Phase Patent Filing in India (PCT)
- Complete Patent Specification including patent claims (Patent Form 1, Patent Form 2, Patent Form 3 and Patent Form 5)
- Patent Drawings (if any)
- Patent Priority Documents
- Patent Abstract
- International Search Report (ISR)
- International Preliminary Examination Report
- WIPO Patent Publication
- Power of Attorney
To read more on Filling International Patent Application under National Phase in India before Indian Patent Office: Click Here
To read more on Prior Art Searching in India: Click Here
International Technology Business & Patent Law Firm in India: Patent Drafting, Patent Drafting Services, Patent Claim Construction, Patent Drafting From Invention Disclosure, Patent Drafting in India, Patent Draft, Patent Searching, Patent Filing in India, PCT National Phase Filings in India: http://www.techcorplegal.com/
International Business & Management Company in Singapore: Starting a Business in Singapore: http://www.techcorpgroup.com/ Contributors: Prity Khastgir and Rahul Dev We regularly update our Facebook page and share similar stories on Twitter. You can also check out our premium service offerings for Mobile Applications, Social Media & Cyber Laws , Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Food & Healthcare and Starting a New Business in Singapore| Singapore Business Guide
To know more about us, get connected with us on LinkedIn or mail us at info [at] techcorplegal [dot] com
Tech Corp Legal LLP presents a summary of patent specifications with associated drawings for journalistic news purposes as each such patent application is disclosed by the Indian Patent Office in the official patent journal. Full text of any patent specification should be read in its entirety for full and accurate details by downloading the patent specification from the Indian Patent Office website. Tech Corp Legal LLP is no way associated with the above mentioned company/individual(s) in any manner whatsoever. About Comments: Tech Corp Legal LLP reserves the right to post, dismiss or edit comments.